This is to clone any Pokemon you want!2
1. First you MUST have already beaten the Elite Four and unlocked the Battle Frontier. Then you fly to the Battle Frontier and go to the Battle Tower. You need to have the Pokemon in your party that you want to clone.
2. Go to the PC in the Battle Tower and deposit the Pokemon you want to clone. Exit the PC and save the game.
3. Now open the PC again and withdraw the Pokemon you want to clone.
4. Go talk to the Link Multi Battle Room lady (the one closest to the PC) and tell her CHALLENGE. Choose the category of the Pokemon to be cloned (Level 50 or Open Level; I don't think it matters which one you choose) and select two of your Pokemon. The woman will then say "Before entering BATTLE ROOM, your progress must be saved, Is that okay? Say yes. You might notice a small time gap but it's okay.
5. Your Pokemon has now been successfully cloned.
6. When the sentence "Would you like to save the game?" apppears, select No. Now turn the game Off and turn it On again. You will find the Pokemon in your party and the PC.
This is safe as long as you follow these steps exactly. This glitch works with any Pokemon, even Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, Latios and Jirachi! Hope this helped! "I'm Not Erratic! I'm Erotic!" - TreyTheNinja 23:11, September 27, 2011 (UTC)